Gets the Reseller's Promo prices.
It is recommended you cache all pricing information to ensure you do not have to send API queries to the platform. As there are a huge number of products, the accompanying data may cause longer wait time than usual.
|Name||Data Type||Required / Optional||Description|
Example Test URL Request
Returns a hash map containing the below details:
For the description of the parameters, refer the article Managing TLD Promotions.
- Reseller Id (resellerid)
- Product Key (productkey)
- Promo Start Time (starttime)
- Promo End Time (endtime)
- Promo Period (period)
- Promo Price to Sub-Reseller (resellerpriceone)
- Non-Promo Price to Sub-Reseller (resellerpricetwo)
- Customer Price (customerprice)
- Barrier Price (barrierprice)
- Price Applicable to the Reseller (resellerprice)
- Currency Symbol of the Price Applicable to the Reseller (resellerpricecurrencysymbol)
- Type of Action the Promo is Applicable for (actiontype)
- Selling Currency of the Registration Service Provider (serviceprovidersellingcurrency)
- Promo Status (isactive)
- Whether the Promo can be trickled down the Sub-Reseller chain (istrickleallow)
In case of any errors, a status key with value as ERROR alongwith an error message will be returned.